PS: I placed the PS on top cause this is important. Listen to my new blog song! Super happy song~ If you can do the last part as perfect as her, er.. I'll mwah you? hahahaha TRY IT! Damn fun! (:
I'm super hyped up now! (no not because i failed my final theory AGAIN) BROTHERS AND SISTERS SEASON TWO IS OUT! I've been waiting for this day man. Waiting since the last episode of season one last year november! WAITING FOR DAMN BLOODY LONG! AND NOW, IT'S FINALLY HERE! Star world and Star movies rocks please. I love brothers and sisters to death can! Before the show started at 11 00pm, i was already preparing for it at like, 10? IN THE MORNING. (haha joking lah mad ah but really leh when i woke up early in the morning i thought to myself 'OMG today got brothers and sisters! WHOO!')
I know i sound crazy. I'm not. I'm CRAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYYY! i love the show.
At 10 30pm, i was like a mad kid thrilled to death lah. Kept fidgeting on the couch. Open eyes big big. Bite fingernails. Bounce up and down. And when the tv went 'AND NOW ON STAR WORLD, BROTHERS AND SISTERS', i screamed. (in my heart) hahahahaha.
Oh and i made nuggets before that. I think every tuesday must buy snacks and goodies. Gorge all of it down while sobbing to the show.YAH! always make people cry one! Like korean dramas, but in english. (and they dont die from leukemia or some terminal illness)
I just googled the show. I think hor.. America show finish liao. (Z) Singapore how slow lah. And they better not cut the show!
K enough. Watch it.

PS: Oh and the song suits my blog picture on top hor? hahahahaha.
PSPS: try not to listen to the song too many times. it'll get noisy. hahaha.
jiawei yodels away~
I'm super hyped up now! (no not because i failed my final theory AGAIN) BROTHERS AND SISTERS SEASON TWO IS OUT! I've been waiting for this day man. Waiting since the last episode of season one last year november! WAITING FOR DAMN BLOODY LONG! AND NOW, IT'S FINALLY HERE! Star world and Star movies rocks please. I love brothers and sisters to death can! Before the show started at 11 00pm, i was already preparing for it at like, 10? IN THE MORNING. (haha joking lah mad ah but really leh when i woke up early in the morning i thought to myself 'OMG today got brothers and sisters! WHOO!')
I know i sound crazy. I'm not. I'm CRAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYYY! i love the show.
At 10 30pm, i was like a mad kid thrilled to death lah. Kept fidgeting on the couch. Open eyes big big. Bite fingernails. Bounce up and down. And when the tv went 'AND NOW ON STAR WORLD, BROTHERS AND SISTERS', i screamed. (in my heart) hahahahaha.
Oh and i made nuggets before that. I think every tuesday must buy snacks and goodies. Gorge all of it down while sobbing to the show.YAH! always make people cry one! Like korean dramas, but in english. (and they dont die from leukemia or some terminal illness)
I just googled the show. I think hor.. America show finish liao. (Z) Singapore how slow lah. And they better not cut the show!
K enough. Watch it.
PS: Oh and the song suits my blog picture on top hor? hahahahaha.
PSPS: try not to listen to the song too many times. it'll get noisy. hahaha.
jiawei yodels away~
Comments